Asure ID Solo 7.0
Simple, entry-level card personalization software.
Asure ID Solo is the perfect entry-level card personalization software. Easy-to-use and easy to learn, the software is loaded with useful features to improve the issuance and management of basic photo IDs. Featuring a highly-intuitive user interface that utilizes a familiar Microsoft® ribbon look-and-feel, you can create great looking, full-color IDs in a matter of minutes.
- Improved User Interface - Asure ID Solo makes it easy to design and program photo IDs, even those that include encoded magnetic stripes.
- Swift ID® Template Import - Now you can import templates designed in HID Global’sSwift ID® printer software into Asure ID Solo and enjoy more robust features and functionality such as the management of multiple card templates and storage of up to 200 records.
- Simplified Printer Functions - Asure ID Solo allows you to design and print cards without having to open and configure complicated printer driver menus.
- Low Maintenance - Asure ID Solo has built-in notifications about free software updates to ensure that the software is never outdated.
- Compatible with Windows® 8 Pro Tablet
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Turkish, and Czech
- Fluorescing Panel (F-Panel) Support
- Magnetic stripe can be added
- Save and search records (limit 200)
- Dual-sided printing
- Integrated photo capture (TWAIN, WIA, and DirectShow®)
- Dual-sided template designs
- Import images (e.g., logos and graphics)
- Add text and data field (variable and static)
- Automated notifications of software updates
- Optional annual/multi-year support packages
At this time, ID Depot Inc. only ships merchandise to locations within USA. We ship via FedEx for dependable service and package tracking. Shipping time and costs vary depending on your location. Please contact us for more information.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure you order the correct items. Items ordered in error will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, provided they are returned unopened.
Please check your package and report any discrepancies within 10 days of receipt.
A Return Authorization number (RA#) must be assigned to all shipments being returned to ID Depot Inc.. The RA# can be obtained by contacting ID Depot. Each RA# can only be used one time for one shipment. RA#’s are canceled if not used within 30 days.
The RA# must be prominently displayed on the shipping label. If the RA# is not visible, the shipment may be refused. DO NOT place shipping labels or write the RA# on the outside of the manufacturer’s boxes. Re-box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons.
Return Authorizations will not be issued for:
- Opened Ribbons
- Opened Cards
- Used Card Printers
- Opened packages of Accessories
Notwithstanding the above, at the discretion of ID Depot Inc., we may agree to accept returns on certain products subject to a 25% restocking fee.